Savage XL FLM. 32LRP. ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluetickduke

->SavageFanatic<-
Hey guys!

So I got my kit from Fast Lane machine but as expected there was very little Direction on which way to go for this build.

I pretty much have everything figured out except for the servo replacement which they pretty much leave up to you.

I was wondering if some people had pictures they can show me of some ideas they had done for Servo mounting and maybe some gas tank ideas?

I did a search to look for the same thing, but the post were so old that the pictures were no longer there.. ?‍♂️

Help please!

?️? ?

Pics attached of what I got so far. Yes I know the skid plate is upside down but I like it lol ?

Break in on the lrp today and then I'll toy around with different servo ideas.. I really wanna hear this thing run tho lol ?

Attachments

• 20210327_133625.jpg
    20210327_133625.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210327_124754.jpg
    20210327_124754.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20210327_153918.jpg
    20210327_153918.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 13
Are you sure you want to do center tank mod? Then you have to loose radiobox and also come up with something to mount a throttle servo. It looks like this truck wont be doing any hard bashing so I would consider just replacing fuel tank for something that doesnt have lean tank issues. Overall look will be better imo.

Hey guys!

So I got my kit from Fast Lane machine but as expected there was very little Direction on which way to go for this build.

I pretty much have everything figured out except for the servo replacement which they pretty much leave up to you.

I was wondering if some people had pictures they can show me of some ideas they had done for Servo mounting and maybe some gas tank ideas?

I did a search to look for the same thing, but the post were so old that the pictures were no longer there.. ?‍♂️

Help please!

?️? ?

Pics attached of what I got so far. Yes I know the skid plate is upside down but I like it lol ?

Break in on the lrp today and then I'll toy around with different servo ideas.. I really wanna hear this thing run tho lol ?
Did you get the flm shock towers too?
Hey guys!

Help please!

?️? ?

Did u get the flm shock towers too?

Latest posts

Members online

Back