Savage XL 5.9 - Tuned Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDA

Hello Everyone,
I saw alot of posts about Tuned pipe, but I can't really understand which one is the best to increase the performance :D
Ofna086, Dynamite086, CEN, ...
Someone has experience and can adice me a good one to buy?
I saw the Dynamite Platinum 086, should give overall better performance ... but I'm open to any advice from you :)

Reading a little more I think I'll go with a Dynamite Platinum (If I'm able to find one... it seems to be hard nowadays as it's discontinued?)..
Only question now it's 086 or 053 ...
The most have told that the 086 is better.. but what you guys think?
Also I saw that these two are copies of the NOVAROSSI (but on the website of novarossi there are plenty of new exhausts.... so I don't know if maybe one of them is better...)

Thanks alot

Last edited:
The 086 is the same specs as most any 1/8 buggy pipe, i run the kyosho tuned pipe

The CEN 7.7 pipe looks cool and has a throatiest sound, but my friends all ended up running the smaller pipes

The 086 is the same specs as most any 1/8 buggy pipe, i run the kyosho tuned pipe

The CEN 7.7 pipe looks cool and has a throatiest sound, but my friends all ended up running the smaller pipes

But regarding the 086, I read on the internet that most ppl with the savage XL have found in this one the "best".
I can't find one though :(
Which Kyosho model do u have?

Also ... I can't find the CEN 7.7 anywhere :S [also specific model is the CEN GS080 ?]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Back