Savage Upgrades to make the Ultimate Basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had my Savage X for a little while now and absolutely love it. I now would like to make the ultimate basher out of it. In other words I don't want it to break but I'm not sure where to start with upgrades. Any advice?

Thanks,

Savages are pretty tough in stock trim. Upgrades only add wieght to them. Makes it harder for it survive the big air. The only upgrade I would recommend is a rear tie rod eliminator rear hub. Integy makes a good one

Ive found the savage to be one of the most thought out designs in rc, attached is a video of some very good info ive done most these things as I'm a pretty extreme basher.

+1 rear tie rod eliminator , I have them and they been great , allso keep an eye on your engine plate when you start hiting 10 to 30 feet of air the plate gets hair line cracks View attachment 4168
Love my X when my buddy's do WOT with there T-max I pass them doing wheelies at half throttle and when there climing hills I'm getting 20+ feet of air :lmao4:

1. Robinson Racing Steel spur gear and clutch bell. You'll never have to replace them again.
2. Mid tank mod, will keep you from having to replace your tank.
3. Ofna linkage mod

My top three for a great set up.

Latest posts

Members online

Back