Savage onroad testing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purenitro

Owner of Extreme RC Mods
Here is a vid just running around in a parking lot testing a picco .28 with a JP-3 pipe. Although the JP-3 isn't the best choice, it's what we had to run after an unfortunate incident with the Buku and a shopping cart drop off lol, it hammered much harder off the line then the JP-3 and had a better top end also. It has a three speed with the high speed third gear, I can't believe it's still in one piece as the fluttering you hear when it takes off is actually the rear tires jumping off the ground. I tried to get it on vid but it is very hard to see, it's hard to believe that the diffs can take that abuse as well. Enjoy.

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l291/purenitro/?action=view&current=Piccoshim.flv

Sweet. I hope your running 2.4 with all that 1:1 traffic around. I learned about signal interference the hard way LOL! Now I'm still all paranoid about running with 1:1 cars around even though I got the 3PM LOL.

ya its almost a drifter because of the power lol

nice!!! Now i know i'm not the only guy terrorizing wal-mart parking lots!!!lol

when i watch the video, i remember met dirtbasher and his savage powered by picco .28 modded by Robin. he allowed me to test his savage and yes, i could say this mill is the most powerful mill i've ever saw. with big joes tyre and 17t/47t ratio, it pull wheelie while running and flip on its back during it. and theres more, his savage still faster than my 19t/49t savage. it put me in fear driving it at full throttle because i cant estimated the stopping distance. anyway, that is what a picco 28 modded by Robin..

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty sweet master, and thanks for the reply's guys but I guess I wasn't very clear, my bad, this is my buddy's truck and yes he runs 2.4 His traction is awesome with the phaltline rubber and twice the surface area of my onroad car tires, it just hooks up. He also blew off a brake pad just before I started rolling lol, the whole vid is with out brakes....... crazy bugger!

Members online

No members online now.
Back