Savage flux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carp

need help I have just purchased hpi savage XL flux with hobbywing ezrun 150 a pro esc need help with LiPo batteries I need to no what 3 s LiPo or 2s LiPo to get for this
Thanks

For LiPo's I've heard that SMC and SPC lipos are great. they sell 2s and 3s and 4s (I believe) at a great and affordable price. Unfortunately, I live in Europe so I have no experience with them. I personally use Gens Ace Lipos and they are great. If you're looking at LiPo's, get one with atleast 5000mAh+ rating and 40C+ rating. a good mah rating and c rating is important with a power hungry electronic system. A too low mah rating and c rating can damage the ESC I believe.

Thank you for reply I damaged 2 off my 3 s batteries 3900 mah 25 c ratting they both ballooned is that why I need 40c or above ratting
Thanks kev

I believe so. The esc pulls so many Amps from batteries and I think that if the battery doesn't hold a high enough C or mAh rating the esc will overwork itself. Just to be safe get some high mAh rated batteries and high C rated batteries just to be safe.

I believe so. The esc pulls so many Amps from batteries and I think that if the battery doesn't hold a high enough C or mAh rating the esc will overwork itself. Just to be safe get some high mAh rated batteries and high C rated batteries just to be safe.

That's not how batteries work........

Thank you for reply I damaged 2 off my 3 s batteries 3900 mah 25 c ratting they both ballooned is that why I need 40c or above ratting
Thanks kev

Likely what happened is you left it to drain below the appropriate cutoff point. You need to pay close attention to the voltage on the cells.

Thank you . been looking at settings on ezrun 150a pro
Low voltage cut off threshold is set at 3.2v cell
LiPo batterys have been fine on hpi bullet and vaterra fiesta
3s LiPo 11.1v 3900 battery only had problem with hpi savage flux

Latest posts

Members online

Back