Savage and Stadium Truck Snow Bash Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zud00

Here's a video of my Losti GTX 1/10 truck and Savage X bashing in the snow.

The GTX is powered by a .12. Mods: Aluminum rear shock tower, HPI geolander tires and HPI Mesh wheels.

The Savage is running with an LRP z28 spec 3. It is on it's 8th tank in the video so it is still running a bit rich. Mods: LRP, HPI Polished pipe, RPM center skid, HPI Q6 Wheels, Losi Zombie Maxx tires, Stainless steel dual disc brakes, alloy diff cups, 4 bevel spider gears, Chevy SSR body. I think that's all of them.

Here's the video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=GmN9wa6b0m0

That was a great vid, cute dog. That just looked like too much fun sometimes I wish we got snow like that to play,

Thanks guys. It was a lot of fun. The best part is being able to make any ramp you want in the snow. I love going big with the Savage!

My brother did the editing and posted it. He's a film studies major.

Whenever I run my trucks at home, my dog barks her head off at them. It's probalby cuz I chase her around. But if I take her with me to the park and run them, she will just chase the truck and get a good workout.

That is sweeeet make me want to go bash but i gots no tires:duh:

Man we got Rocked with that stuff yesterday 20cm!!! Excellent video great sound did u have to water proof everything?? Cheers!!:beer:

I'm not a fan of the song and I'd like to hear more of the truck.....next video will have more truck sounds. I didn't waterproof anything. The radio box does a good job of keeping snow out and the body. I didn't have any problems.

Well looks like that went better than last sunday when we were together. I love running for 4 minutes and destroying everything.

Well looks like that went better than last sunday when we were together. I love running for 4 minutes and destroying everything.

Yep, that sucked. Just finish your freaking savage so you won't have to worry about breaking something.

Nice flying skills bud! Props to the cameraman or woman.Very well done indeed. I live in Ohio and this is my first winter with my savy. What a blast! I personaly don't care for the cold , but I love the snow.:jumpers:

Thanks for the comments guys. The snow is great to bash in and all, but I am ready for some warm weather. When the snow is gone, I'll be back to looking for bashing spots. Unfortunately, those are hard to find around here.

I here you,I love snow bashing but I can't take anymore cold. We had an Ice storm yesterday.Man was that rough.Hang tight zud00 ,it's almost here!!I just found a track that my late brother ran at.It's about 40 miles away but It's near where I grew up so I won't mind traveling. The owner just e mailed me tonight and said I can run anytime for free anytime there is no race.I was so excited I had to tell you guys. You see I have never driven on a track. I have gotten really good at running in the woods and trails so I think I should do allright.Once again , great video and spring is just around the corner.

A really nice video, very good camera work. Thanks for sharing it !
Oh, and you can share some snow if you like, it's pretty rare where I am.

Latest posts

Members online

Back