Savage 5T axles #38305

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what the FLUX

is goin' on around here!
Saw them on HPI's Europe web site and googled the part #. The only place I found them turned out to be here in Australia.

http://www.frontlinehobbies.com/products/HPI-38305

Which unfortunetly means I got bent over. $30 a pair. But at least I'll get rid of those poop wheel nuts. The cross pin is 2-3mm further out so they'll need to be shimed, hopefully it wont be a problem.

DSCF1460.jpg

DSCF1459.jpg

DSCF1468.jpg

Just need to get some decent set 17mm hex. Anyone know of a good offset/wide hex set, I'd like to keep the XL track width?
:peace:

Thanks Bob, I'll check'em out.

Trav, no used the same size bearing they are the they are 3mm longer then the flux/xl axles.

flux/xl axles 8x11x44mm
savage 5T axles 8x11x47mm

Man this sucks. I have the hubs and not the shafts. And you have the shafts and not the hubs. I just got off the phone with a source.. and they stoped making the savage 5t there for no one carries the shafts

Trav did you try Frontline they might still have some in stock, but IDK for sure. Yeah it does suck that they dropped the savage 5t maybe no one was buying them, but hopefully they start making the axles for flux owner.

:duh:My bad Londoner, your right they're not as long as the xl's, I had xl on my mind because they use the same dogbones lol. Cheers bro

Man this sucks. I have the hubs and not the shafts. And you have the shafts and not the hubs. I just got off the phone with a source.. and they stoped making the savage 5t there for no one carries the shafts

Trav did they stop making the conversion for the X ? You don't need the shafts for the 5T

Good point Bank, you'd only want these axles are for a flux or if your using the super hd bogbones and you wanted to get rid of the stock wheel nuts.

Good point Bank, you'd only want these axles are for a flux or if your using the super hd bogbones and you wanted to get rid of the stock wheel nuts.

It may be what hes looking for (flux).

sorry for the stupid question but what hex can you use on that and how do you screw the wheels on? :) looks beefier than the xl axles i have.

i seen a dude use these with an ofna hex & it worked perfectly. hex was machined & meaty.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back