savage 21 brushless conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys heres the total not including shipping

Kershaw designs direct drive 99.99
cc Refurbished mamba monster Esc and nue 2200kv 225.00
hpi flux battery boxes 28.95
PRC radio box replacement plate. shipped 34.50
hpi flux tvps shipped 24.90
e revo slipper spur 39.99
castle link 21.99
castle series connector 12.99
castle 16t pinion 10.95

total 498.31

that doesn't include trips to the hardware store
or some of the shipping

The Brushless flux motor is just crazy. Standing backflips, it can blow your tires to pieces with 6s LiPo's. Yes you can convert a nitro to brushless but the cost is nearly the same as buying a new flux unless you get a really good deal on the mmm.

Very good points The Pope. I have a savage SS (nitro) and a savage flux. i am amazed at the differences between the trucks. I also like the conversion build trucks. and wonder if sue1313 will prefrence the electric for the nitro or perhaps miss the nitro.

Savagenitroflux
very nice truck build sue1313. i see that you convert a nitro savage to a flux savage. how do you like the new differences?

i like it a lot!!! its crazy fast!! i can run it at my apt complex and not get crap about the noise. i never really could enjoy nitro. tuning the trucks here were i live is almost impossible. and also no hobby shops close enough to get nitro. i would have to drive about 100 miles each way to get it. so in my case its way better ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Pope and fred
haven't had one problem with the kershaw designs direct drive transmission.

thats great sue1313, maybe you could do a review of this product with pics in the 'reviews' section?

glad your havin fun with it. time for my 'welcome to the battery toy club' gift.

NICE!!! thanks for the gift!
ill keep it for the Anal guys who like to keep there whips clean... hahaha
jk

its taking me a little bit to get my LiPo and charger. my money situation is kinda low right now but ill have some videos up once i get it all ready.

its taking me a little bit to get my LiPo and charger. my money situation is kinda low right now but ill have some videos up once i get it all ready.

i heard that, trust me. take your time sue, just wanted to give ya a :stickpoke:

i need help!!!! I'm going through dog bones like crazy
today was my first run on 4s lipos and first time i got a little hard on the throttle snapped a rear dog bone these are the original 21 dog bones
what should i move up too?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back