Sadsack s 50's Proline truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vintage tone

Hey everyone,
here s a link to Shaun s lid.
I will translate it to english within the next couple days.
IN person it looks almost black at night and the flames really catch the light nicely. Ther s a lot of metalic and pearl highlights and shadow work in them so they don t look plain and boring.
Can t get that to show on pix , like holographic paint if you wish , it s a pain to take a good pic of.
All the trims and chromes are painted, it looks far better than stickers imo ( fun masking lol )
Next i d do an el camino with a skulls graphix probly and there s a racing one on the stove for Pope NJ :p

That s from a French forum, realy cool forum too btw, loads of great trucks on there including 6X6 and 8X8. So scroll down to see the process and the finished lid !

http://pro-savage.1fr1.net/les-carrosseries-f15/decoupe-et-masquage-lexan-t1315.htm

cheers

T

Last edited by a moderator:
It wants me to log in from that link. I looked around a bit and saw some of your other stuff that has been on HPISF before though. I wasn't sure what section to look in for your new one.

10nite-shot.jpg

9GraphicDoneCoutBest.jpg

ok here s tease then ..
will do the full one soon

oooh thats nice!! cant wait to see it on my x!! your definately my "paint guy" lmao

Looks sick man! What kind of paint are you using for the chrome? I tried a "chrome" paint from a spray can a long time ago and it did not come out good at all.

Hey everyone,
here s a link to Shaun s lid.
I will translate it to english within the next couple days.
IN person it looks almost black at night and the flames really catch the light nicely. Ther s a lot of metalic and pearl highlights and shadow work in them so they don t look plain and boring.
Can t get that to show on pix , like holographic paint if you wish , it s a pain to take a good pic of.
All the trims and chromes are painted, it looks far better than stickers imo ( fun masking lol )
Next i d do an el camino with a skulls graphix probly and there s a racing one on the stove for Pope NJ :p

That s from a French forum, realy cool forum too btw, loads of great trucks on there including 6X6 and 8X8. So scroll down to see the process and the finished lid !

http://pro-savage.1fr1.net/les-carrosseries-f15/decoupe-et-masquage-lexan-t1315.htm

cheers

T

Really nice job. Good work.

Really nice lid you got there. Can`t wait to see it in action.

Its almost to nice to put into action lol will be more of a "show" body I'm thinking for pics and stuff but who knows? i have the stock GT2 body for bashing lol

i cant wait to see this lid in person yep thats right I'm gonna have to do a road trip just to see this lid. Oh and ill bring my savy to do a little bashin with ya shaun

hey guys ty, I m flying back to Paris so I d be stuck in DC for 7 hrs overlay lol ..
will do some translation from there.

i cant wait to see this lid in person yep thats right I'm gonna have to do a road trip just to see this lid. Oh and ill bring my savy to do a little bashin with ya shaun

ya i actually just found a small bmx track in town so I'm gonna go and try it today lol

Members online

Back