Rotostart Broken?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pman9003

Has any one had there rotostart break on them? Mines about 3 weeks old and it doesnt work, any ideas on how to fix it?

well whats wrong w/ it I have had one brake in 1 day

I have spare parts if u need them (for the roto 1) not the roto 2

I dropped mine before and it quit working, so I took it apart and found that a magnet broke off and was jamn it. I removed it and it works again, a little less power I'm sure but, it works fine.
shake it if you here a rattle you may have same problem I had. don't drop your roto start, its fragile apparently.

well take apart the rotostart and check the gears and see if any of the wires are burnt cuz u might have fried sumthing or u might have a chipped tooth on a gear or something blocking the gears from moving

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll take it apart and see if I can find the problem.

Alright, I finally had a chance to take it apart and everything looks ok inside. NO stripped gears or loose wires. I think its a connection somewhere because if I move things around, it works sometimes. The problem is all of the wires are soldered on to the connectors really well, so how do I figure out exactly were the connections is bad? Any Ideas? BTW its a roto 2.

I called HPI today and they are sending me a new roto start. Their customer service is unbelievable.

Members online

No members online now.
Back