Rock Crawling rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't seem to get the score sheets to come up it says there is a problem with the document. just figured i would let u know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't seem to get the score sheets to come up it says there is a problem with the document. just figured i would let u know.

ok thanks try this.

Name Progress Point
(-1) Backup
(1) Gate
(10) Rollover Touch (5) Reposition (10) Repair
(5) Time out (40) Bonus
(-10) Total

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the rules we will be using for the 2008 WF.

i do believe so. we were actually thinking about doing it for fun just to put on a demo,but i think we can arrange a comp instead if needed. takes longer that way with only one truck running at a time to be able to keep up with the scores on each driver. calling out points close range could get heard by another persond judging another truck and therefore getting points not created by that driver.we will still setup cones,tennis balls for gates.

Whatever you want to do. A demo would be GREAT! Just want to expose peope to this whole "crawling" thing. Lets the racers take a break from 3 days of MT's and allow the sponsors to show off their stuff. Bottom line: I'm all for a demo!

Whatever you want to do. A demo would be GREAT! Just want to expose peope to this whole "crawling" thing. Lets the racers take a break from 3 days of MT's and allow the sponsors to show off their stuff. Bottom line: I'm all for a demo!

ok sounds great Justin. thanks again bud. cant wait for this to happen and meet you guys on the racing side of it also.i see lots of film and pics in the future.:jamout:

Latest posts

Members online

Back