Rechargeable pack for Spektrum DX2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanty

I WILL BREAK IT!!!
Hey,

I was wondering if there is a rechargeable pack I can put into my DX2.0 instead of using battery's. These would be cheaper in the long run for me. I heard that it's possible just don't know what pack to use.

Thanks
Shawn

www.onlybatterypacks.com has some. I don't like only getting the 10.6 (something like that) volts you get with the 8 rechargeable though. So I wired 2 6v hump packs into mine and it works great. I get 13+ volts on a full charge.

www.onlybatterypacks.com has some. I don't like only getting the 10.6 (something like that) volts you get with the 8 rechargeable though. So I wired 2 6v hump packs into mine and it works great. I get 13+ volts on a full charge.

Mud post a how to, so I don't have to. lol Or add yours to my thread when I get it up on the Dx 2.0.. you said 13 volts, but left out "for days"...

Unfortunately I have not been able to access my pictures off my camera lately. Or I would have posted them for him.

It does last forever between charges though. I can run for over an hour before the voltage finally gets below 12v. Its a great mod that will save you a lot of money in the long run.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back