RCX Show News

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanty

I WILL BREAK IT!!!
Hey,

I thought it would be a cool idea to make a thread about the RCX show going on now. All I know so far is that Traxxas has announced a E-REVO that will come out in a couple months. I guess there will be a PRO version that is a roller, and a RTR that comes with two 550 brushed motors.

Here is a video of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10nA2sSpkZc

I have heard rumors that LOSI might announce a LST3 and CEN announce a new racing truck. Just remember these are rumors.

POST ANYMORE INFO THAT YOU KNOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there for Saturday but don't know any info on subjects you brought up.
But I did see a set of big bore shocks and OMG-SWEEEET!
It was cool talking to all the HPI big wigs and they say soon on the release lol.
My wife fell in love with the crawlers and we are shopping already.
If anyone has a chance to go to this anywhere anytime do it-it was fun and they cover everything there.
I got massive amounts of decals so if anyone wants some PM me addy.

Dave

Yes the traxxas slash looks cool....I hate to say this since I am a Losi fan but the 1/10 desert truck is a joke to me. Basically the only thing losi did was add a bigger bumper, add a cage in the back, design a new body, and add bigger tires, its the same chassis, and everything else pretty much. Traxxas actually DESIGNED a new truck.........

It will be very nice when they actually release the Mamba Monster Max. My truck is so close to being finished it's driving me mad.

Latest posts

Members online

Back