RC Raven rollcages???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I will post it in the for sale forum but we will end the discussion of it for sale in this topic for now mo need in jumping topics.

It has been a good cage for me but it will not fit the LCG TVPs so just be aware of that. RC solutions makes several cages for just about any vehicle out there.

Here is the link to there site.
http://www.rc-solutions.com/

OK, I am gonna give my .02 here. You don't need a cage.

1. Never run without a body. The body is your first line of protection. I didnt run a cage at all on my last savage, and the motor head was mint (still is) because I always run a body.

2. don't run just any body. You want to run something that is gonna protect the motor. Proline Streamliner is the toughest, most protective body I have had yet, the HPI bronco and rubicon are real close. You will never hit your head on the ground running those 3 bodies, and they are extremely strong. don't run a pickup truck body. If the head sticks above the body, you will likely hit it on the ground.

Bottom line: don't run without a body!!

So XJ don't run without a body LOL there is truth in fact also I usually run truck bodies on my savage and will be going with a Crowdpleazer this time as that is what I also have on my Revo and LST it seems to give my truck very nice coverage.

Here is one too.

hsv101l.jpg

But it won't fix the X and it is $$$$$

griff7373 said:
So XJ don't run without a body LOL there is truth in fact also I usually run truck bodies on my savage and will be going with a Crowdpleazer this time as that is what I also have on my Revo and LST it seems to give my truck very nice coverage.

Yeah, crowdpleazer is good too. I ran one with my extended chassis and it protected it well. You cant beat a pro-line body. They seem to take a severe beating in stride. I had a stock savage body on my first savvy, and came off a jump wrong and cracked my crankcase lol. I usually break truck bodies in half right in the middle of the bed.

You can buy bodies on any of the online hobby shops, but the the best place to buy them is off of e-bay and you can buy them at your LHS. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna get new era stuff but i stil need to save up! i want to get a bigger motor and all so i need some $$$ first.

Isn't rcboyz on ebay also..i think i may have bought something from them but not sure.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back