RC Raven rollcages???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RangerRock

Ok so i have had enough of messing up my head from scratched when it flips. I want to get a RC raven rollcage but don't know if it is good or not? Any help thanks in advance!

have your tried to use zipties? Also are you running a body on it or just running it?

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean zipties? I ALWAYS run a body on it I mean ALWAYS! I want protection for when i flip it while running.

Thanks man for the link! I now understand how to do it! That should work good. I am still gonna get a rollcage though b/c more protection the better!

Rollcage

I think vantage makes a carbon fiber rollcage I am not sure if thats the look you like i personally love the look and its really light!!! I have a stupid question how do you display pictures beside your name when you post threads I am new to forums thanks????

Go to the user CP and click on edit avatar and you can use one from your computer (if you have any) or go to www.avatarist.com and look through all of them unless you find one you like and get the avatar code copy then paste on the code spot in the user CP pm me if you need more help. Hope this helps

Don't worry about it! We are all here to help each other out..right? like the truck!

Definatly!! Thanks

don't get an RCRaven cage!!!!!!

I had one, and it will break your truck. The way it attaches, it puts alot of stress on the bulkheads in an impact. If you already bought one, sell it and get a Rage Cage. The rcraven desigh is horrible, and it will mangle up anyway.

Where can you get cages? (For me I'm talking MT2 if you can even get one, but Savage cages too) Where can you get them? Do they sell them on online sites?

Where can I get a good one but a cheap one ( I am on a limited budget!)Thanks

make a your own roll cage.. its not that difficult.....i don't know wich body your driving with but with the standard one you can easly build your own roll cage.. i don't have any pictures of a homemade one..zo i can't show you

You don't need metal. Metal cages bend and don't flex back. The best cages are made of delrin or any other flexible plastic. I have yet to see a metal cage hold up to severe bashing. Check out the rage cage, and that will give you an idea of what to do.

Griff7373 - What cage are you running?
bodies021Medium.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok..I like the Rage Cage but it is more money than i can chunk out right now! I need something cheap. Thanks for the help guys. I might just save my money and get it later.

Yeah I know! I haven't had probs with the stock but I will ask for it for Christmas...or my b-day! I cut grass over summer but am saving up for a real car... (I need some more jobs!)

BTW Hop how did my name go to the green and blue? I didn't do it!?

HPI_Savage25 said:
Ok..I like the Rage Cage but it is more money than i can chunk out right now! I need something cheap. Thanks for the help guys. I might just save my money and get it later.

hsv2994_a.jpg

hsv2994_b.jpg

hsv850_bb.jpg

Roll Cage With Engine Guard - $46.00 - Here

It's something

HPI_Savage25 said:
Yeah I know! I haven't had probs with the stock but I will ask for it for Christmas...or my b-day! I cut grass over summer but am saving up for a real car... (I need some more jobs!)

BTW Hop how did my name go to the green and blue? I didn't do it!?
Your name and user title are pink here

Ok thanks Savage i might get it. Since it is in my $$$ money range. But i don't know why it is different colors b/c here it is green and blue.weird

Yeah that's weird. I know it's not much, like a whole roll cage like you wanted but it's something. It is good on $$$ and it will still protect you. And best, it will look mad cool lol.

Sorry I hadn't been watching this thread to closely, I have the RC solutions cage on both my Revo and my savage. There are differing opinions on the cage i have been pleased with it on my savage the only thing is it is a little tweaked once you pull it off the truck but not much. I will be pulling it off the savage before long though because I am going with some of LCG TVPs and I am to lazy to make some brackets to make it fit.(hopefully this weekend) Once I pull it I will take some pics of it so you can see what I am talking about it does fit on the truck fine and once mounted you can't see it is tweeked so I am not sure if it was like then when it was new or not but it does serve it's purpose. I will also be selling it as i will be going with something else for it probably just the new era roll bar thing it will work.
As far as the one on my Revo it is in excellent shape minus some scratches but the way the cage is made for the Revo I feel strengthens it some as the arms on the cage are not as long as they are on the savage.

Done man that was alot of rambling.

Ok griff if you want to sell it send me some pics...I might want to buy it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back