Ramps for finx please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finx

Well I spent a whole Saturday building a portable ramp. It took me a whole 30 minutes of top speed hits to smash it to smithereens.

I'm looking for a collapseable or portable bmx or skateboarding ramp I can bring to the park that would last. I see some online for some insane prices though. any ideas? My woodworking skill and craftsmanship rivals a common ground squirrel so building one again is out of the question.

I could draw one up for you, and build it but shipping would be a pain in the arse LOL

Just make a kicker and have the front legs fold down and then the ramp it self fold in half.

rc basher when it was up and running had a plan for portable foldaway ramp but there site don't work anymore so sol lol

Yeah max. That's the type of ramp I built and it was destroyed in seconds.

i have a fixed 45 ramp i built on here in a thread takes two people to move but its very portable and sturdy nothing broke eon it yet. its even got wheels on it lol

i made a ramp that i got of rcbasher.com when it was up that is, I'm not sure if i still have the plans or not but its pretty easy and I'm not building inclined either. and you can adjust the incline and the chain keeps it from falling flat.

2010-07-23175234.jpg

2010-07-23175029.jpg

thats the one i was talking about from rc basher i decied to do the fixed 45 they did lol

These are tough as nails - sorry they are in CAD though. Made of 3/4" pressure treated plywood for the decking, the legs are 2x4 pressure treated lumber, and there is a chain that attaches the leg and the ramp, making the height adjustable...

Latest posts

Members online

Back