Proline Topkick CF look.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeGuam

All spray can. I will take pictures of it on the truck and give details of how I got it done.

75468001.jpg

64693b04.jpg

e537ef4f.jpg

Nice job ! what is the name for that rubber mat you use to do that. I cant find the stuff!

It's shelf liner. They have it at Wal-Mart in the Automotive/RV section.

Nice job ! what is the name for that rubber mat you use to do that. I cant find the stuff!

Is this what your looking for ??
IMG_1433.jpg

It's shelf liner. They have it at Wal-Mart in the Automotive/RV section.

Yup, Shelf liner and it is also in the home accent area. I choose the smallestl square design and I cut different sizes to fit the odd corners. There is really no masking. I used gloves so my hands would not get painted , black and indy silver spray can.

Hey Joe - very creative how you accomplished the CF look. +1 for creativity from me. Very cool

Thanks all. I know many contemplated, I just managed to get it done. The hardest part was lining up the squares in between shots, but even that is easy. If and when anyone ever tries it, they are going to say that’s was easier than doing a regular two paint scheme.

THAT IS ****ING AMAZING!

very creative idea!!! and came out unbelievably well!

Where do you store all your lids and tools and cars and tires! You could open your own shop with the variety of stuff you have got!!!!!

Amazing Joe! +rep

THAT IS ****ING AMAZING!

very creative idea!!! and came out unbelievably well!

Where do you store all your lids and tools and cars and tires! You could open your own shop with the variety of stuff you have got!!!!!

When I destroy poop(crack) it i gets put in the shed, only two thus far. The rest stay inside my "man room" in the house.

Amazing Joe! +rep

looks cool man well done

Awesome Idea Joe, professional job, +rep.

Thanks again for looking.

Joe that thing is killer~! love it man! i gotta find a lid soon!

how did you keep the stuff in place when you were painting?

I used gloves to keep my hands from getting painted. I just used my fingers to hold down the mat. The gloves will have about a 1/8 of the spray paint on it. :lmao4: For the deep grooves just stuff the matt horizontally and spray.

Members online

Back