ProLine finally made Ironhide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wanting this body since I got my truck LOL. My boys love the tranformers movies so they'll get a kick out of it! I'm gonna liquid mask it and do the running lights in blue like on the movie.

I'm gonna do it simple. Outlaw Black with chrome pipes and blue roof lights. I may leave the tank black since I'll probably cut it out anyway. I like to have access to refuel, and also get more airflow with the body on.

Just came up with the theme I'm going to do on mine as soon as I can get it. Transformers. More than meets the eye! With all the autobots on the tailgate hood and transformers down the side. Hmmmmmm. Now only if I can get one ordred through my crappy lhs's.

I know I'm gonna check with my LHS tonight. They say it's one of the largest passenger truck designs ever offered to the monster truck class.

Their MGT sized Silverado:

Length:19.5" (495mm)
Width:7.0" (178mm)
Height:5.8" (147mm)
Wheel Base:13.0" (330mm)

And the Topkick:

Length:20.8" (528mm)
Width:6.8" (173mm)
Height:5.8" (147mm)
Wheel Base:13.8" (351mm)

I've been wanting this body since I got my truck LOL. My boys love the tranformers movies so they'll get a kick out of it! I'm gonna liquid mask it and do the running lights in blue like on the movie.

i want to see a full thread on this body. it will kick butt !!!

LOL Matt, I ordered one but they won't have it to ship out until the 26th. I didn't realize there was something wrong with the link. I tested it and it worked for me, maybe ProLine changed something on their end? Anyhow thanks for fixin' it!

Members online

Back