proline bulldog body for losi 8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximusraylius

just finished painting this body for a guy that races at a local track near me .. he mainly races nights so wanted something that stands out from the rest ... i figured the chrome would reflect the lights like mirrors . so should be easy to see... could been alot better on the paint but used some the local hobby store had instead my regular spazstix brand or parma .. the paint wanted to string really bad like spider webs coming out the end of my air brush.. uhg... anyways here it is hope it looks ok? idk i have mixed feelings bout this one ...lol

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NDYtMjAxMDEyMTEtMTI1MS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NDUtMjAxMDEyMTEtMTI1MC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NDQtMjAxMDEyMTEtMTI1MC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NDMtMjAxMDEyMTEtMTI1MC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NDItMjAxMDEyMTEtMTI1MC5qcGc.jpg

thx tom .. he just kinda left it to me to decide on it i was at a loss with that weird shaped thing lol.. not much area to paint on and hard to airbrush for me with that contour shaped body ...only second one ive done .. they are a challenge for me for sure ..

Hey I have the Proline Bulldog body on my 8ight. I will go out and check the hole for ya. I have the 8ight 2.0 body cut down to fit on my 1.0 8ight. They are so dang close to being the same. I only had to tri a tiny bit off the back by the mounting hole. would assume the front is the exact same.

IMG_0696.jpg

Hey I have the Proline Bulldog body on my 8ight. I will go out and check the hole for ya. I have the 8ight 2.0 body cut down to fit on my 1.0 8ight. They are so dang close to being the same. I only had to tri a tiny bit off the back by the mounting hole. would assume the front is the exact same.

IMG_0696.jpg

nice tom... thx ..ill get it cut today . I'm taking it to the races and taking my dremel so i can put it on his car n trim it there lol... thx though ... and good to know the other lid will fit with a lil trim on the back .. ill let him know about that ..thx again

Sorry Max I forgot all about ya. Here is some pics. The only trimming I had to do was in the back. I think the front should be the same. Again this a 2.0 body on a 1.0 race roller.
298305e9.jpg

405d05b4.jpg

3df1620d.jpg

Depending on what pipe he is running you may not need as big of a hole. That is a polished 086 on there in those pics.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back