Project Full-Steam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluxinator

Hey guys
I have been watching Kargis Project Terminal Velocity closely and I think its time that some one beat his record and It only appropriate that a Turk beats another Turks record. I’m calling this: Project Full-Steam. I will be working on this as time progresses. I’m on summer holiday in Turkey for the time being so I will be ordering my parts over the next few days for them to be ready at my house over in Texas. This is my base truck is from project Limo-T

f2494e25.jpg

5e309edd.jpg

e82043be.jpg

I will keep the truck mostly plastic adding some Al parts at the places that need it however mostly plastic due to the fact that 1: its lighter and 2: in a tumble less parts will brake. I will also make my own body to have minimal drag covering most of the truck.

I'm planing on running ceramic ball bearings to minimize any friction there is in the drive line ( can some one give the bearing size of the diff?), i will be using a Quark 22 amp ESC ( i don't see a reason to go with a 33 amp) custom made chassis to accommodate all the wires,alloy diff casing and alloy control arms to minimize play in the steering at high speeds, a gyro stabilization,custom 1:1 gearing for the speed runs and i have not decided on a motor yet. I will be using Hyperion cells to power all this seeing that Kargi was having problems getting the discharge he needed from the zippys ( however i will do my first few runs with the zippys.)

I will appreciate all the inputs that y'all might have so don't hesitate. I know many have started threads like this but i intend to go through with this to the end or to the point were i run out of funds.

Here is Kargis youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/kargidesign

That is what I'm up against. Planing to brake 61mph

Members online

Back