Problem with RC solution roll cage/IRC shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE PIPER

TIME TO PAY THE PIPER
Ok mu goal was to make my savage bullet proof as possible. I did my home work on the IRC shock,RCsolution shock tower and RC solution roll cage and the reviews where excellent. So I mounted the IRC shocks with the kit no problem,RC Solution shock tower no problem as for the rollcage that was a no go I'll post some pictures so u have a better idea. As u see the front side view of the Savage I need to mount the bottom holes to the bulk head the top hold are for the bar to go in last but because the IRC mounts stick out so far I can't get the cage all the way down. I took off the front IRC mount off and now running just the spacers snd the screws. Do u think I could get away with that? If you look at the rear end of the savage you can see just how much room its giving me. Now I left all the screws loose, tryed to mount the rear end first then the front and visversa a no go. Tryed to bend the front and rear of the cage and it so strong it didn't budge. I guess my main consern is can I get away with mounting the IRC shocks with out the front mount and just run the spacers. Sorry for the rant but I'm really stuck this time. Thanks in advance Cheers!!:cheers:

100_0601.jpg

100_0600.jpg

100_0602.jpg

100_0603.jpg

100_0604.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
can't see the pics either.

OK so in the 4th picture you see the shock tower with the IRC mount? u say flip the mount upside down. That might work!! What about the rear, see how tight the cage is to the shock mount? What about the way I mounted it with just the spacers? think it will hold bashing?

wow that thing is way off. have you found a solution to your problem?

No its too dam tight. If I could get away with mounting it straight the the shock tower it will work. But if I need to use the two IRC mounts man its a no go:stressed:

Latest posts

Members online

Back