Pro-Line 40-Series Wabbash Wheel??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wabash might bind up on your steering at full suspension droop because they have negative offset, -1/2" i think.

wheels to mount... well depends on the surface youre going to be running on

wabash might bind up on your steering at full suspension droop because they have negative offset, -1/2" i think.

wheels to mount... well depends on the surface youre going to be running on

I just checked it again and it said 1/2 less offset than normal 40 series wheels. So, what are some othe good wheels for racing other than just dish wheels?

The 17mm Wabbash' have 1/2" offset i'm i'm not mistaken.
http://www.pro-lineracing.com/proline/wheels/Offsets/offset-17mm40SWabash.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The CEN Matrix TM Wheels have a +1/2 offset compared to the Stock Savage wheels. They are a standard Maxx size rim, 6 Spokes and 23mm hub. You can run any Truggy Tire set you want for racing.

I run the wabash with the big joes..they have reinforcement around the bead I haven't seen on other tires I also have some proline dirt hawgs .they are kinda week around the bead ..but they hook up great!..I just won some 23mm adapters and wrench on ebay..and biddin on another set of wabash wheels ..gonna switch the ol 14mm's with the dirt hawgs over to 23mm..much better way to go
DSC03861.jpg

DSC03862.jpg

I was also wondering if they had 40 series wabash with a different off set ..mine rub my shocks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back