possible to make savage x plant to ground rather then wheelie?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelicanprentice

on my savage x i put in 30 % nitro and I love the more power and the kick the engine has however it wants to wheelie everytime I hit the throttle. I want this truck to apply all the power to the ground and just rip rather then wheelie if that makes sense. Sometimes wheelie are fun but ruins what I want out of the truck.

Is there anything I can do other then tune it more rich? Because if I richen it then I lose performance and it kinda ruins the point of a fast truck that applies all the power to the ground

Thanks!

1.Wheelie bar.
2.Longer wheelbase, XL or some other extended TVP-s. Helps but still wheelies.
3.Learn to use trigger. (it does have more positions then full throttle and full brake)

Possibly a change in tires. Look at changing your clutch bell/spur gear ratio's. Zip tie some weight to the front end.

You have a torquey engine so you have to adjust your throttle finger. Softer rear suspension may help.

I have fixed my truck from wheeling alot less on everything but blacktop. I have super modded and lightened my savage and it did wheelie through second, The fix I did was thinner side wall track tires 1/8 truggy wheel/ tires, and 70 mm shock shafts, cured the problem , lowered vehicle and now all 4 tires dig and takes off like a rocket. Shock shafts sizes I used were 3.5mm x 70mm or 64mm x 3.5mm,

Latest posts

Members online

Back