PORTING HPI 25 pdf's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOOBEEWHA

HPISF languist expert
-

-------------------------------------Here's a quick LINK to what took abit of an effort on the part fourum members, WANNUS, MTBikerTim, and Myself.
---It now has the PICS intact with the text. THIS POST SERVES AS A FRONT PAGE ACCESS TO THE "PORTING THE HPI NITRO STAR 25 ARTICAL and is the continuation of a earlier thread.
------------------------------------------------The original thread has an accounting of the events that lead to the discovery of these files.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------STEVE POND'S
-------------------------------------------------------------======= PORTING THE HPI NITRO STAR 25 TUTORIAL ========

-------------------------I felt from the beginning that it was the perfect introdution to get us at the work bench and modding you mills. Good Luck with your mills, HPISF.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CLICK-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------============https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2650&page=3============
----------------------------------------------------You will need to have the 8.0 version of Adobe Accrobat to view these pdf's

========================================I would like to thank the guys that answered My rally call to this artical's whereabouts.========================================

-------------------It just goes to show ya. You want something bad enough, you can make it happen. In this case, It took team work to present these files to HPISF.

----------------------------------For "Full Hunting Rights", this goes to Wannus.... He scouted the net and produced. Congrats to you, Wannus.

--------------For "Full Techical Rights" that goes to MTBikerTim. For making these files available for all of our PC's. He was also on the hunt with clever efforts to get the

----------------------------------------------------------------------artical himself. Congrats to you also, MTBikerTim.

------------------------------------------Wannus, MTBikertim, and I, all hope that this forum gets the most out of this PORT AND POLISH tutorial.

---------------------------------------PLEASE POST ANY AND ALL PROGRESS YOU HAVE WITH PORT & POLISHING THE HPI 25 ON THIS THREAD

-

Last edited by a moderator:
-

========= For those of you who are still having issues with viewing the Nitro Star 25 Port & Polishing Tutorial =========

================== But please know that the documents have been found and secured =======================

-

I still have pics of when I did my star .25, did a full mod, plus a little extra .... it's out of my rig at this sec, but nothen is wronge with it, wanted to run my .30... took my time doing it, let me tell ya if you seen this mill run you would freek, its a power house now, runs cooler, better fuel milage, easy to tune and just ballistic.

Right on, Mondragon.
Please post your PICS and give us some of your insight about what you did to port your 25.
that would be really cool, bro

yea ill get them up soon, ive done many motors this one took me some time, i had a write up ,think it was on savageracer but that site is gone now ill work on another write up for you guys... trust me it made a hell of a diffrence to that engine....made a miled mill into a mean *** one..

Thats killer, bud!!... Can't wait to hear from you on that one.
Do you have other mills that recieved this treatment?

-

Hope these pic help

porting1an1.jpg
porting2fp7.jpg

porting3jd7.jpg
02cq5.jpg

03hi9.jpg
04hu4.jpg

06xx1.jpg
10gs3.jpg

07oq6.jpg
08kc3.jpg

11bj2.jpg
12gz2.jpg

-

Very good find, SJ.
I'm sure this will help those who hae trouble with the pdf's.

Thanks bro.

I have the magazine article, high-quality scans of the pages, and my own Word document assembled from all that.

Ask and ye shall receive. :jamout:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back