please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageboi

hey all. can any body help????

IV broken my bullet proof diff!!

Need the 9 tooth pinion only but can not find it on its own and do not want to fork out the money for the whole set.

Any help appreciated, thanks brad.

damn man what did you do to manage to break the bullet proof gear? good god man, lol.

but i would call hpi and see if you can buy just that gear from them. I'm sure they sale them. seems like they only sale them on the market together, but if push comes to shoves the cheapest iv found them is at tcscrawlers.com for 25.00 bucks. just my .02 cents.

shark

Someone sells them on the uk ebay but by the time you have got it shipped and currency conversion yuoi could get a full set in the states :)

hey i am from the uk! do you have a name? and shark it was a BIG jump landed with the smallest bit of throttle and snap!! cant belive you cant get it on its own. i even phoned hpi and they told me they only sell them in pairs coz if the pinion goes you should always replace the crown?!?

hey koiboy I'm down in essex bet you get loads of spots to bash up there!! i emailed him and no good but thanks. i ordered the whole set in the end. do you reckon i should change the crown to the new one aswell?

Ok. Yeah there loads of spots up here but mainly fields. I wish I was in a city were they have bmx dirt tracks built. I mainly bash on the local common whihc is quite good but notas good as a bmx track.

Latest posts

Members online

Back