pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dockharris

will putting the cone in the pipe give more back presser and more power or is it just to quieten it down?

i think it gives it more low-end because it shortens the overall pipe length. if it is the same as 2 stroke bikes....short fattyies are for torque and long slender ones are rev pipes. this is what i think now......don't know for sure

When i had my stock plastic pipe i put the cone in, it was a bit tight going in and reassembling the pipe, a week later i found the pipe cracked at the flange where the two parts of the pipe join, i cant say i noticed any difference in sound or power from my savage while it was in use, i then went to the hpi polished pipe which was a bit louder but also made a heck of a difference to performance.

I put the cone in my stock pipe, it did quiet it down.. barely. I did notice a slight improvement in fuel consumption. I ended going with the HPI polished pipe which was insanely louder, with marked performance improvement.

if you guys THINK the hpi pipe is loud....you should here my Mac pipe..........

I have to say definitely quieter but also more torque down low and less high end performance with the baffle.

Personally you should just replace the Tupperware pipe with a performance pipe and get the gains from it.

I have to say definitely quieter but also more torque down low and less high end performance with the baffle.

Personally you should just replace the Tupperware pipe with a performance pipe and get the gains from it.

hahaha tupperware pipe thats gotta be the best description ive heard lol. but when i had my stocker pipe i put the baffle cone in it and imo i think it just suffocated the mill at both ends (low end-top end).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back