Pics of my First Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkattack99

took some quick pics of the my f 250 savage body, i went simple cause it was my first paint job and its most likely going to get all messed up anyway. hope you like remember its my first time.

2010-02-11191002.jpg
[/IMG]

2010-02-11191020.jpg
[/IMG]

thank you very much, took me some time to figure out how i was going to do it. man i love liquid mask :rock:

Last edited by a moderator:
not fond of the dragon, but the diamond plate box looks killer, what chrome did you use?
ive always wanted to try liquid mask, is it really that easy to use? i was always doubtful

Liquid mask is good to use. I haven't used it in a while but I have a huge jug of it.

Great job on the paint!

i used Spaz Stix Ultimate Mirror chrome spray paint for the diamond plate box, liquid mask is pretty easy to use, just make sure you put like 3 or 4 coats i think i forgot some coats on some spots it didn't bleed through was just a pain in the butt to take off is all, but other than that it is really easy to work with.

thanks everybody for the compliments I'm pretty proud of it myself, :). i will get some picks of it on the truck today when i get finished with it still tweakin and adding parts for my re-nitro build.

Last edited by a moderator:
there you go frddyi mounted on the truck,

2010-02-12150343.jpg

2010-02-12150108.jpg

2010-02-12150123.jpg

sorry if the pics arent that good had to take them with my cell phone cant find my camera.

looks good on the truck, especially with the fat tires
you do realize the rear tires are on back wards, right? or are the fronts on backwards? lol
cool truck buddy

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back