Picco Boost 28 Paper Weight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donpr

I received a picco boost 28, it was factory sealed, that was missing roto start owb plate. I was refunded $ ( thanks joe ), and tolded to keep engine. (not return). Is there parts I could use, or modify to use in my savage x. I put the 4.6 back in truck for now. Would love to get this running in truck...As title sayes paper weigh for now.
p.s. nothing found on line for this

I was thinking of modifying a roto start from a old hpi motor to work in picco ???

I have a P3 NIB that I never put in anything...
2017-0213-Picco28-02.jpg

I should have sold it before OFNA went belly up... I bought it with the intent to put it in my aftershock/lst, but I got tired of it's crappy two speed mechanism. It couldn't handle the LRP28 let alone the power of the picco. At least not for very long. I got rid of the truck but never did anything but take the engine out of the box to look at it.

Hey Greg... Joe from absolute, refunded me. He has no owb, or he would have sent me one.

olds...very interested...I know ,they are a smooth engine..what are you wanting $ ?

I have a used backplate obeway and rotostart plate for picco p3 .28
It has two dremel marks from st stripped screw i had to remove but it is fine. I converted to bump start. $25 shipped if youre interested.

Last edited:
That's great grumpy.. thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back