Photobucket How To

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True that works and is just yet another way of uploading pics say to a Forum. However RW does NOT have a high end gallery say like the one I have provided for this forum for over 5 yrs and counting. Learn how to use it as you would photobucket and it does the same but more. The huge difference is WE have every pic located in one place Namely The Gallery. From the gallery you can load pic into any post. Try it, take advantage of it who knows you might like it.

Why run around looking for other ways to load pics when You have it here at your finger tips?

Site Owner
Hop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First you need to have a window for the therad you want to load pics into. Second you want to have another window open for Your gallery, were all your pics are at. DO NOT try to load a pic looking at the thumb nail. Open the pic ( click on it ) the pic will enlarge.

Now Rt. click on that pic scroll to the bottom click porperties, highlight the whole URL and click COPY. Head to the thread you want to load your pic the ICON that says Insert Image. Bak space what's in the box, HTTP://. Now click paste and click ok. Your pic should be in the thread and should be able to view it. Wantto add another pic. Go to the bottom Rt. corner of that pic put your cursor there, kind hard to do until you get the hange of it. Once the cursor is their click enter on your keyboard twice. This will give a space between ea. pic. That's it.

I'll be honest and say that I've haven't really used the forums uploading system a lot. I love my photobucket. But Once I hit 1000 images I will use HPISF for all my hosting needs.

Same here as chunky. I first load them to photo bucket and then the ones that I like the most and are the most clear, I load onto HPISF. Which, is most of the photos anyways.

Latest posts

Members online

Back