Parker's new RC10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double-O-Zilch

BASHMASTER
Hey guys, just got this. I was looking for info or parts if anyone has any. I'm really looking for a head to replace the stripped one or maybe a whole eng. Let me know what you think.

RC10

Great Find my man !!! you should have fun with that .. Thoes tires look huge on that thing !

Just checked on shipping, she'll be here next Tuesday. Giggity, giggity! Jcam hooked me up with some Moabs for it, now I just need to remedy my eng situation. Still looking for an AE .15 head or a new eng possibly. Anyone out there got anything laying around?

Lucky guy, I cant ever find deals like that. You will have a blast with it. I wish I could help ya with an engine but everything in Nitro I have is a big block except for the SteetForce GP that I have and the motor on that is used and abused.

I'll tell you one thing.. That AE.15 is a screamer, but I never did have one last long for me. They really ripped up the track!

As for parts, ebay seems to be the best, since a lot of the RC10GT parts have changed to the rc10gt2 rack :p

If you ever got a question about how to make it tougher, let me know. Mine was bulletproof until the drivetrain finally collapsed on it. And a good motor? Believe it or not, if you can find a new one, a TRX .15 pro out of the first generation T-Maxx would be a really nice bolt in. I loved mine, and it was super cheap to fix!

Jcam hooked me up with some Moabs for it,

Personally I don't think Moabs are not the best route to go. They break traction very easy on all surfaces and it doesn't seem to take long for them to get a glazed look to them. When that happens kiss traction completely good bye. My Evader (which is basically the same truck) just rings donuts on all surfaces. Ground clearance was great though, but that made it roll over alot easier. The Mashers that are on it give roughly the same height advantage as the Moabs but have more surface contact for more traction.

All in all that was an AWESOME find. They are a fun breed of truck. I have been seriously debating about breaking my Evader out again. Insame jumper with basically unbreakable shock towers and a .18 motor. You will have a blast with that thing no matter how you set it up.

Got the second roller up and running. She started right up on the second pull! Went good at the track till I broke a fin on the head and the RX pack wires started to pull out. Now she is in overhaul and I'm picking all the good parts outta the two chassis.

100_0235.jpg

100_0234.jpg

100_0236.jpg

I took the ugly stock sleeve outta the AE .15 and cleaned it up a little. I was doing pretty good till my hands got tired as evident by the tool marks on the sleeve. This is only my second attempt at modding an eng and it took about 2hrs with a dremel.

Before.
100_0237.jpg

100_0238.jpg

100_0239.jpg

100_0240.jpg

After.
100_0241.jpg

100_0242.jpg

100_0243.jpg

100_0244.jpg

OOOOO Nice and shiny! Good job there Parker keep us updated.

I dig that black body too.

Got the RC10GT up and running good. Got a few more details to attend to but other wise this thing is a blast. Currently I'm running the Crowdpleaser body and hate it. I got the JConcepts body on order alond with a few other bits. Video coming soon.

100_0264.jpg

100_0262.jpg

100_0265.jpg

100_0266.jpg

100_0267.jpg

100_0278.jpg

Got a question for you knowledgeable folk. What do I need to do to run 30% in the AE.15 and is it worth it? I run 30% in the savy and don't want to have too deal with 2 different fuels. I have another AE.15 to steal a head shim from.

Latest posts

Members online

Back