Opinions on fastest RC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitronewbe

Hello everyone I'm wondering in everyone's opions what is the fastest brush less RC right out of the box RTR? .

I know traxxas has the I believe its called the x-01 I'm not sure tryin to remember!

Post your thoughts opions n pics

Thanks in advance

yes, the xo-1 is the fastest out there right now.

but keep in mind that you won't get 100mph( I heard someone got it to hit 120) without using different batteries( if it even comes with batteries) and different gearing.

cen makes a nitro car that can hit 90mph.

th

fyi, the fastest an rc car has even been gps'd is over 200mph.

yes, the xo-1 is the fastest out there right now.

but keep in mind that you won't get 100mph( I heard someone got it to hit 120) without using different batteries( if it even comes with batteries) and different gearing.

cen makes a nitro car that can hit 90mph.

th

fyi, the fastest an rc car has even been gps'd is over 200mph.
Wow 200mph that's moving wow

Fast is good but what is the point at those speeds? Can't be much fun IMHO. Gimme a dirt pile any day. Much rather throw rocks and dig in the mud.

Fast is good but what is the point at those speeds? Can't be much fun IMHO. Gimme a dirt pile any day. Much rather throw rocks and dig in the mud.
You got that right I'd take mud sand jumps water ect any day over straight line pavement

I actually just picked up an E-Revo with that same power plant. Can't wait to get it out and pound around with it. According to the manual if I gear it at 25/54 it will do 65+ on 6S. Might try it one time then back it down to bash gearing so I can have some fun. Too old and out of shape to be chasing around a 65mph+ RC truck.

I actually just picked up an E-Revo with that same power plant. Can't wait to get it out and pound around with it. According to the manual if I gear it at 25/54 it will do 65+ on 6S. Might try it one time then back it down to bash gearing so I can have some fun. Too old and out of shape to be chasing around a 65mph+ RC truck.
I hear you there E-revos are really nice rc cars I belive!! I believe there water proof to an extent as well! My buddy has on n he can't figure out how to charge the batteries n he said if he doesn't get it in the next week or so he's going to sell it to me cheap if I wanted it lol

They are waterproof front to back top to bottom except for the cooling fan on the esc. Although I really think the term waterproof should revised to water resistant in RC.

How does one not know how to charge the batteries?

They are waterproof front to back top to bottom except for the cooling fan on the esc. Although I really think the term waterproof should revised to water resistant in RC.

How does one not know how to charge the batteries?
I have no clue I'm going to try to get a hold of him n see why he can't charge batteries n see what he means my guess is he's missing pieces he got it cheap cause guy he bought it from he had it all apart! But the guy told him all the pieces were there though! So I'll check what's going on?
!

Latest posts

Members online

Back