Ok.......what tha heck!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikey D

Alright guys, i bought a pair of savage x diffs a few months ago out of the 2011 savage x, ones with orange aluminum. Theyre suppose to be 29/9 diffs correct? I pulled mine out today cause i bent an axle so i figured id check everything out. Come to find out theyre the 43/13 diffs! What tha heck! I bought them brand new from hop me up on ebay, which ive used a million times! They came in the diff case so today was first time i opened them up!

Hpi sendin me new hd ones, all good!

ya hpi has awsome customer service.. i have seen them bend over backwards darn near to satisfy there customers...........

just did the same thingbut from plcman1 on ebay came in the package and everything and there not bp do u think hpi would send me a set out as well and if so what number do i call as i am in canada

I pick up set for my XL and X from plcman1 with no problems , I ordered the NEW HPI SAVAGE XL BULLETPROOF DIFFERENTIAL,DIFF,29/9,FLU , they have the black ring gear .
My 2011 X did come with the 29/9 silver BP diff's and the the XL/Flu 29/9 black BP diff gear looks to be a bit more HD

mickey when i got my savage x new mine come with the 43/13 but i change mine to 29/9 much beeter now never had a problem since

ps dose anyone kno how to fix my signature pic the one i uploaded wasnt upside down and now it seems to be..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back