nw washington

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome back, When you git done with yours I got a couple in need too. lol

Send them to me and ill fix them for free. Just a 20% chance you will get them back:hardlaugh:

Charged up all 8 of my RC things that were in need of charging. Gonna try to run the bling queen tomorrow :)

yeah samisavage if u decide to go camping @ rieter pm me and ill get my brother and some of are wheelen buddies and u can join the groupe and have some fun if u like wheelin then u will love the pit

yeah samisavage if u decide to go camping @ rieter pm me and ill get my brother and some of are wheelen buddies and u can join the groupe and have some fun if u like wheelin then u will love the pit

working on a weekend trip up to the pits. Is there an area its ok to camp (truck/camper) at without getting vandalized or ticketed?

yeah if u we have a good camping spot when we make camo no one bothers us and its kinda cool cuz u get to c all the tube buggys that go to climb a rock wall called 3 step during the day my brother got to ride in one and u wont get ticket up there unless ur truck tags are expired there are a couple other spots to and if u don't want people messing with ur stuff stay away from the parking pit on weekend nites ill show u all the pits if u decide to go up there but there are hill climbs and stumps that people have turned into jumps that are fun there is mud if u like getting ur savy dirty and if u have big enough cohonies u can try the water hole. and then for trials for ur samuri there is sakup, cable trail, the rockgarden if u have lockers and arent afraid of getting some dents, poopshoot (idk i just know the trial names i don't name them) ive never been on this but from what ive heard it just striat up and down of mud, 3 step which is a bad a$$ rockwall my buddies know some other trials but i don't know there names and ive never been on them but when we wheel go in groups and anyone is welcome so just pm me if u decide to go camp

Will do Actually supposed to go to the NW Nationals sunday but think those tickets are gonna go to waste due to the weather, So I think I'll go wheelin at Evan's creek. yes the Zuki is Locked fr/r and will go anywhere as long as I have traction and don't highcenter it. will definitly look ya up b4 heading up though local guides always welcome. l8tr

It's just a little unassuming zuki. It's got only 2" of lift I run a set of 29" super swampers and a set of 31" tractor tires. The lil thing will literally go anywhere and really ticks off people with big lifts and mass money into their rigs. I may do a springover lift someday but like the low center of gravity and the fact I can run any trail without to much worry of rolling it.

I think there is a pic of my trucks, and zuki in here somewhere. SJ posted a bunch of my pics somewhere in here. no action shots though. Yet,.

my bro has a 87 cherokee (the hero lol) with a 4 in and 31's and it goes just abot everywhere are friends with wranglers go. if it had lockers shackles and pucks and 33's it would go everywhere the wranglers go

thanks its small but wheels awsome went to evans creek today and just about ran every trail up there. was supposed to go to the races but due to rain opted to go wheeling instead. was wet and empty did not see another rig on the trails all day. Was an awsome day wheeling

nice i haven't been to evans creek but i have heard about some trails it sounds pretty good but where is it @

thanks its small but wheels awsome went to evans creek today and just about ran every trail up there. was supposed to go to the races but due to rain opted to go wheeling instead. was wet and empty did not see another rig on the trails all day. Was an awsome day wheeling

Nice, 2 of my friends are up there right now and I'm kicking my self for not going but I have to work tonight so I couldnt:dunno:

Was talking to my dad last night and we pretty much decided that my jeep is gonna get the Rubricon Express 4.5" super flex kit(about 5.5" actual lift height) and 32X11.5X15 all terrains and 15X10 mickey thompson classic 2's. Gonna cost me arround $2000-$2500 to do but I think it should be worth it :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back