nw washington

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should all get togrther plan a day meet up and bash. can't be all that diffucult. Everyone have weekends off work?

I did that before, I had a dozen savagers go to RCH's track and most forgot to pay and it turned into a mess:shocked:

Who said anything about going to a track? Besides I don't really like tracks I don't think Ive made a single lap. I just go nuts hit everything

carco is not bad, easy ta get to. big open area, Some asphalt with dirt piles in it, Grassy areas, river crossing if your brave (stupid) enough to try. cool thing about there is if its raining you can play underneath 405 and its dry.

carco is not bad, easy ta get to. big open area, Some asphalt with dirt piles in it, Grassy areas, river crossing if your brave (stupid) enough to try. cool thing about there is if its raining you can play underneath 405 and its dry.
Nice, ima have to check that out!

If you head out to capital peak there are some good spots there. Also around tenino and grand mound there are loads of good places. I lived that area for a long time. Also if you go in between ft lewis and nisqually there are tons of places back there.

tenino...now THERE'S a town i hadn't thought about in ages...LOL

I used to live in Yelm...went to high school there freshman and part of my sophomore year...

I'm a North Thurston grad. I have family that live in Yelm, Tenino, Rochester, Oly, Lacey, Tacoma, Seattle.

yeah i live near seattle does anybody know where a track is cuz i think the one in marysville was shut down

hey benny, I live in tacoma we should get together and bash, not sure of a track but, Me samisavage, and nwsavage, get together and have allot of fun you should join us bro

Welcome Benny. yes we should all get together and bash and see if we can get stugatz out too. where is near seattle? we are all south, and east of seattle. We've been hooking up in Renton, alot of room to open them up and some big air too. even an area to repair the usual damage.

i live in gold bar by rieter pit i took my truck up there not to long ago and dominated sum stump jumps but ive gotta get my truck runnin good ive still got some fine tuneing to do but its an easy fix

a good place to go if u guys know where its @ is @ rieter pit because there is a bunch of open space and hillclimbs and places to mess around i reccomened u guys check it out and messege me with what u think

Last edited by a moderator:
post some pics of the sites. I wanna see the bash sites. I am still looking for good areas where I live.

Yaknow I have heard of that for years and do plan to go there, but I will most likely go to wheel my samurai, and probably not have much time to bash the savages. but if I decide to camp I will definitly have time to run the savages. Stugatz lives in Duvall he may know of some places near you guys to bash if you can contact him.

yeah reiter is an awsomr place to go wheelin my brother and his friends have wheelers and go up there to beat on em for a while

yeah reiter is an awsomr place to go wheelin my brother and his friends have wheelers and go up there to beat on em for a while

My ol wheelin buddies have been going up there lately, they say it's awsome and I've heard alot of it from many over the years just never made it up there. But I think it's gonna be a run in the near future. I'll let you know when I attemp it maybe we could hook up and bash some.

lookin forward to it ill get some of my buddies and we could go hit some narley trails that will blow ur mind

Latest posts

Members online

Back