Noobie here to nitro engines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a side note Bobby, don't over tighten Glow Plugs. I screw them in slowly ensuring I have a straight run down the threads. Then when feel the tension just a little more to secure, nothing else. If you over tighten every time you remove and replace the glow plug, especially when the engine is hot, it starts eating itself lower through the threads till the thread on the engine button loses it's grip. Then you will have to replace the button head.
It's good to let the engine cool down and remove the glow plug.
Just sharing some experiences!

Most people use OS #8, not the LC4. That being said, I personally use a long reach plug. (which the LC4 is)

if anything it might tweak ur tune slightly, but not by much

ok sounds good guess ill be ordering a couple of those today as well thanks for all the help
if anything it might tweak ur tune slightly, but not by much
Most people use OS #8, not the LC4. That being said, I personally use a long reach plug. (which the LC4 is)

So should i just stick with the LC4 os glow plug then or os #8

It's going to come down to your engine. If you have the funds, the best advice I can give you is to get a few different plugs. That way you can see what works best in your engine. If money is tight, go with the LC4 to start and see how it goes. Either way, buy at least 2 or 3, gotta always have a backup.

it needs to warm up around the chi town area. another dumb question I'm looking at the proline trenchers 3.8 are they wider than stock?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back