Nitro NEWB!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

partin_us_99

Hey guys i'm a nitro newb. Got a couple savage x's well on has the front diff out and the other he said the trans was junk bc it wouldnt move. So i swapped trans. Still doesnt move. They both spin like they'd work under load but neither of them do so i have no clue what to do with these right now. Both 4.6's run great but I'm beyond angry with the drive terrain on these savages. Guess that's what i get for going used. Any manuals and info would help alot. Ive got yahoo messanger and a webcam if anyone's interested in taking a gander and helping me over the web. partin_us_99 is my yahoo let me know ur from the forum and thanks again guys.

also if anyone is in or near Indiana maybe we can figure something out to help me figure these issues out and teach me a few things about these savages.

Welcome to the forum. Nothing wrong with buying used. Just have to get at a nice price and expect a few glitches in them. Nothing that can't be fixed. Look up the Manuel on tower hobbies its pdf file you can down load it.

thanks max. Drummer gave me a site that has almost every rc pdf imagineable. Drummer and mickey are helpin me out alot I'm going to try to get a video of what it's doin or not doin in my case lol so maybe u can tell me what to adjust and get this thing movin.

Cool. Glad you got some help. I'm on my phone so limited on what I can do from here other than explain everything through writing can't use the shout or post links ect. But ill help as much as can from here if the guys don't get you taken care of but I'm sure they'll cover all the bases. Good guys to have help ya.

well i had one running today was doing some carb tuning and now the friggin clutch bell is stripped only in the very middle where the spur rode. The spur seems fine but the CB is shot. Got one to tide me over i think but what's the best cb tooth count for the best of both worlds?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back