Nitro Engine Factory Settings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the help i have the factory settings per manual and have a decent tune on it just was seeing if anyone had precise number of turns or how close i was waiting on heat gun to arrive to be perfect....hop all lower case isnt as annoying LOL!!!

Just fyi there is no Magic setting for nitro engines, they will change due to weather and other factors, best you can do is get it close and running right and retune every time you run the thing......

I know this a lil off topic. But I just came across 2 ofna/picco 27 engines thatare complete minus carbs and cooling heads. I can't seem to find any heads for them. Was wondering if someone can help me out and point in direction of a cheap cheap descent cooling head just to get and see if either one run. Again sorry if it off topic but was wanting to get both running and try putting both on my savage

Hello everyone! Can anybody please say factory settings for dynamite big red .28? Manual says HSN3.5 and LSN2 turns but I am not sure. Factory preinstalled settings were about 5 and 3.5 turns. Searching for the truth. Engine owners, please, reply!

Latest posts

Members online

Back