Newest vid up Sept 7th clips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nitros vs elect....which is better? well............the nitro sure did climb that wall better!one thing that was misssing ...you screaming "I'm on top of the world!!!" when you hit the top!!

love the cursing!! LMAO that was all worth it right there....the curse and the hands giving the surrender......MAN I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

nitros vs elect....which is better? well............the nitro sure did climb that wall better!one thing that was misssing ...you screaming "I'm on top of the world!!!" when you hit the top!!

love the cursing!! LMAO that was all worth it right there....the curse and the hands giving the surrender......MAN I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Did i sware ? naw, you must be hearing my Boston accent wrong! :nono: as far as on top of the world I was happy i didn't have a heart attack...

Nice vid Bank... Also like the jumps from the top of the wall..Looks like a killa bashing place you have there!!

jumps off the top were sweet.

There is only 20 feet till a safety barrier up there so it hard to get speed and line up the jump. You got to run with the hill then cut into the jump. I only missed the ramp the last one. after it is below the top you cant see the truck anymore... makes for good landings lol :skull2: You would do better just WOT off the top. next time....

:smilie8:

Wow, that was nasty. Loud & flung the rock more than you'd think.

Not as much damage as id expect.

Great place to run it tho.

tell b/r what you tole me about your fuel magoo

are you trying to get me beaten up? If I say anything against Byron's I am a dead man hehe... But if you must know Bank, I switched back to the fuel that I was using before I tried the Gen2 30%. I just can't get out to Fitchberg every time I need fuel. I thought that I found a place close but they only carry the aircraft byrons not car.

But if you must know Bank, I switched back to the fuel that I was using before I tried the Gen2 30%.

only caz i like you imma let you off the hook here :p

I saw this in the shout the other day. I didn't hang you then why now?

Hey fred you think his truck is bullet proof??

Latest posts

Members online

Back