New Years resolutions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITRONUT

I know this is corney but I thought it would be cool if we spilled out guts and posted our NEW YEAR Resolutions here.

Mine is to work harder in getting a track going, as if I haven't devoted all my spare time to it aside from the time with my family. And to quit smoking.

Get a job!!! After that maybe quit smoking, get my list of things running. Savage, pocket bike, Xray N1R, both 18's and make an airboat out of the brushless system for the 18's. What will most likely happen? I'll get a job, get the savy running and buy a bunch more crap I can't keep up with while smoking!

Well my main thing is quit smoking and save money. And then maybe Ill sink more money into this hobby. One of the two needs to go and i chose to keep the hobby not the habit.

I know this is corney but I thought it would be cool if we spilled out guts and posted our NEW YEAR Resolutions here.

Mine is to work harder in getting a track going, as if I haven't devoted all my spare time to it aside from the time with my family. And to quit smoking.

Well a resolution is to quit something so NO SMOKING starting the 1st..:Xfingers: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :Xfingers:

Quit smoking HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA like thats gonna happen oh well their is always next year. Aside from that get some more bashing time

Actualy SJ.....

A New Year's Resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. The name comes from the fact that these commitments normally go into effect on New Year's Day and remain until the set goal has been achieved, although many resolutions go unachieved and are often broken fairly shortly after they are set.

According to Wikipedia. Couldn't help myself, sorry.

Actualy SJ.....

A New Year's Resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous. The name comes from the fact that these commitments normally go into effect on New Year's Day and remain until the set goal has been achieved, although many resolutions go unachieved and are often broken fairly shortly after they are set.

According to Wikipedia. Couldn't help myself, sorry.

It's whatever I say it is :40:

Hey, the way I see it is I have all year to accomplish my goals and if I don't do it then my resolution is a failure.

but,,,,,,,,,,

"Well a resolution is to quit something so NO SMOKING starting the 1st.."

YES SIR MR.SJ..........LOL

I have talked to a few of you guys already about this but I will post anyway. I have been taking the pill Chantex and it works great. It is expensive, about a months worth of smoking. Really curbs the cravings. Good luck !!

I'm going to take better care of myself(exercise)and spend more time with my family(my daughters love the savvy..lol)

mine is to burn at least 12 gal of fuel in 2008 (only used up 8 in 07) and to hopefully get my daughter to spend a lil more time with her truck.......if she does well I'm gonna upgrade her to a savage or an mt2 (she has one of those str8 from hong kong 1/10th 4wd nitro hummer ebay specials, was a gift from her uncle)lol anyone knows how to get parts for one of those

I've got to pay off my depts. I've run up some serious bills in this hobby and loved every minute of it. :hardlaugh: Seriously though, it's like smoking for me, I keep saying I don't need anymore parts, but I can't stop !

mine is to quit smoking ,hey blazer i just got that chantex stuff going start tacking it tomorrow hope it works thats more money for the savy

Well you guys will be happy to know that I have ordered CHANTIX and I am going to make a real effort to stop smoking!!!!! Hear that SJ.....lol

i just started taking it yesterday and i only smoked 4 cigs all day and none so for today

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back