New Tyres and Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never seen those before but i like the price :rock: get some pics up of them mounted up on the truck if poss, and defo let us know how you get on with 'em.

Yup sure will, am just waiting for my 17mm hexes (only got the 14mm ones) bl**dy postal strike!!!

Finally had a chance to test the wheels and tyres and they are awesome!

The grip on the tarmac was really good and almost no sidewall flex, didn't manage to flip the truck even after crazy turns! The compound held up well to rough tarmac with only minimal wear. However the grip wasn't that great when there was a bit of water, and managed to do some crazy spins!

Very happy with the performance and the price!

looks great.....
nice to hear that every thing is good
Btw your wheels seems to be some bald with a little of treads it's Closer to the slick tyre (great grip on dry smooth surface) but not on wet and seldom smooth surfaces

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah they are almost slick, but handles good as you said on the smooth bit of the parking lot, only at the edges where its rough it does crazy 360'S :D

BTW I got the black rims, not the chrome ones as shown on the website. The rims are solidly built, I don't think they will break easily!

just a question, what gearing are you running with the smaller truggy tires?

BTW I got the black rims, not the chrome ones as shown on the website. The rims are solidly built, I don't think they will break easily!

you should post some pic's for them fitted on the truck
seems to be great on it.....
cheers

Members online

No members online now.
Back