New tread & rims.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SL63

Picked these up , i like them! imex swamp dawgs med compound , on 8 hole hpi rims ,sorry about the pic's we are re-doing the kitchen.
100_0316.jpg

100_0315.jpg

SL

yep. that rig looks bad A_ _ from where I'm sittin'

I have a set mounted on my truck. Looks like identical rims to the ones I have. Word of caution though, make sure your play area has no sticks or anything in it. Both of my left side tires are torn to bits. I'll try and take some pics and post them for all to see. They were much better than the stock RTR tires. But I don't think I had a 1/2 gallon on them before I had to replace 2.

That's not good news Neohio , were they the ( medium compound ) or the soft ? they seem stout in the medium which are the one's i have .
SL.

Thanks guys , i'm going to try them out sat , i'll let ya know how they perform.
SL

I really like these tires , they hook up great no one problem so far, i laid down the suspension & was able to full throttle around the turns a softball field ( dirt ) the inside tire was just begining to lift so i see a sway bar on the list , i'm running the fullforce shock towers. everything is about to change though soon.
SL

Members online

No members online now.
Back