New savage xl flux clutch to differential conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D_metz

I was wondering if there was an option to do a conversion on the savage xl flux from clutch to differential? And if so can someone please
explain the parts that will be needed
I’ve heard it can be done but I’m a newbie and can use any help
I can get
Thanks in advance

IMG_3563.png

I have recently purchased both the centre gear box with diff included and a copy of the Alza centre diff mount both from ali express . I have used the normal centre diff once but chewed the spur . The Alza fake comes tomorrow along with a couple other parts to fit it tomorrow. I can let you know how it is .

The gearbox version is OK but it still uses alot of internal gears from spur-drive gear-idler gear-centre diff .
I have already chewed a spur but it wasn't in great condition already as it was a old one I had . ( chewed my last good one before trying and centre diff options)

The Alza fake only has pinion-centre diff
Which should hopefully break less often as less gears to potentially chewed up but you need to purchase a couple other parts to make it work so ends up double the price of the gearbox version.

If you would like I can also find the links to all parts needed if you need mate 👍

the newest version of the Savage XL seems more like a center than they have ever had. problem is, with older frames you will still need to modify frame to even bolt it between framerails. new holes will need drilled, shafts will need to be measured to mount the newest diff into older frame to get the diff placed properly between them. I do like it, though, and in the future I will install one in my flux XL

Last edited:
Cou
I have recently purchased both the centre gear box with diff included and a copy of the Alza centre diff mount both from ali express . I have used the normal centre diff once but chewed the spur . The Alza fake comes tomorrow along with a couple other parts to fit it tomorrow. I can let you know how it is .

The gearbox version is OK but it still uses alot of internal gears from spur-drive gear-idler gear-centre diff .
I have already chewed a spur but it wasn't in great condition already as it was a old one I had . ( chewed my last good one before trying and centre diff options)

The Alza fake only has pinion-centre diff
Which should hopefully break less often as less gears to potentially chewed up but you need to purchase a couple other parts to make it work so ends up double the price of the gearbox version.

If you would like I can also find the links to all parts needed if you need mate 👍
Could you send the link to the alza-like diff mount. Thanks man

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back