New savage XL announced!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Learningnitro

Did everybody see this? Seen it this morning and just wanted to make sure. Come on back HPI we need you! Haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221020-143650.png
    Screenshot_20221020-143650.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Did everybody see this? Seen it this morning and just wanted to make sure. Come on back HPI we need you! Haha
Hi Bud, yes did see this, it's been up on HPIs web site for a while now. Would like one os these GT6 bodies for my XL or even one of my Truckzillas. The body one its own is well pricey and the bolt on goodies are extra.
Nice bodyshell but not worth HPI are asking for it I'm afraid.
Got a couple of sets of the bumpers though and they look good on any savage but the old style wheelie bar doesn't fit them, you need to purchase the twin wheel one and then to use a rotostart you have to drill a hole through it. Well thought out HPI.!!

That’s strange development as when they announced the XL flux I emailed HPI asking if they were planning on re-releasing the nitro version, there reply was there is currently no plan to do so!

Good to see they are bringing back the 3 speed g/box with it though, wonder if it will have a ally exhaust?

That’s strange development as when they announced the XL flux I emailed HPI asking if they were planning on re-releasing the nitro version, there reply was there is currently no plan to do so!

Good to see they are bringing back the 3 speed g/box with it though, wonder if it will have a ally exhaust?
This was a no brainer, As they relaunched the Savage X 4.6 as the Savage X 4.6 GT6, for the extra cost of an extended GT6 shell it is the same basic truck which they already make, and the XL always had an ally pipe. But good to see the 3 speed will keep going for a while yet, not that they ever change gear. LOL. Bad enough getting a 2 speed to shift.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back