New Motor !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savagecre

Well It came in today..My new Dynamite Platinum SG .28 pull start its looks so pretty. it also came with carb inserts 7.5mm 8.5mm & 9mm. I have never used nor seen these befor but the manual say they alter the power the 7.5 develops good mid range. 8.5 increases power for high traction and the 9 offers "Explosive somtimes difficult to control acceleration. here are some pics right out of the box...View attachment 492

View attachment 493

View attachment 494Now its just which truck do I put it in I'm thinking if its the Savage I better beef the truck up. cuz it has some miles on it.

Nice, I'll post pics of my new lrp .28. I just got it sealed and put in truck tonite. Now to start the breakin process....ughh!! By the way your shocks are in route buddy, thanks again.

Hey I heard some where that our motors are the same lol like the Axial and the 4.6 thingy that was going on here some threads ago.. so it will be interesting to see how we compare!! so that's it I'll put mine in the SAVAGE hope the stock diff cups will hold up to INSANITY lol lol

nice mill where and what price did you get it for? I'm looking for a new mill at the mo I'm thinking picco .28 but id like a few more engines to choose from!
thanks 4x4

http://Poncinihobbies.comOk I knew Dynamite made a good motor at least I've really had nothing bad to say about them I got one from a friend and bought one in a new truck But I didnt realize they made this Platinum series motors this thing is boasting 3.8 H.P. at 38,000rpm so I found it at the above site but bought it at my LHS they ordered it for me

Doobee I think I'm going to save it for a while. But utimately It will go in the Savage cuz it has the three speed and when I put the 9mm carb insert in I want to see it FLY........................................................

Oh the price was 235.00 shipped. But now my LHS has some more stuff I want they've got the Integy shocks for the LOsi with Piggy backs and let me tell you they belong on a small Honda car. dude there huge and very very strong Looking....lol notice I said looking. I'll get them soon

Ok the back plate on my mach .26 stripped a bolt and cant open the motor...I need to because I stripped the button head and metal whent down into the motor #@#!$.Damb #$#@!....so while I figure out how to fix that I started the Platinum .28 today got threw 5 tanks I think I'm going to like this one lol

hooo man this one got away from me lol well just got to say this motor ROCKS Two gallons through her and the pinch is still so tight that I need to heat the motor befor starting

Great power through out the power band..Temps are 230 to 250 consistanly. Love the motor just thought Id post how it was going.

This is one of the first threads I read on this forum. I was looking for a new engine then and I still haven't gotten one. Nice to here the engine is still running well. That sounds like some serious pinch dude.

Well yeah I have to say it fires up really like on the third or fourth pull every time only had one bad day with it.

It was a hot day though but after some small adjustments it was flying.

Also I put it in my Losi Aftershock which only has a two speed tranny and keeping up with my buds three speed savage with a Dynamite Mach .28 so the Platinum is a good motor just a little pricey but I'd but another..

We'll have to see how it fires up in a few months though ..

platinum 28 is a very good powerplant. Had in my buggy, great powerband throughout the ranges. very easy to tune.

Latest posts

Members online

Back