New motor already?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageRooter

What should i go with? I'm just a backyard, park basher and new to the nitro hobby side. Thanks guys....

Prepare your knuckles. I have 3 of those and they are kind of rough for the first 6-7 tanks. They don't really come to life and get a stable tune until you have about 3/4-1 full gallon through them, so take your time and have patience. They also really like 25% fuel, medium temp plugs and a bit of a restrictive pipe.

What are you replacing and what truck are you putting it in?

I have one in my savage x, big block revo and an 1/8th buggy. I'm only a basher as well.

Prepare your knuckles. I have 3 of those and they are kind of rough for the first 6-7 tanks. They don't really come to life and get a stable tune until you have about 3/4-1 full gallon through them, so take your time and have patience. They also really like 25% fuel, medium temp plugs and a bit of a restrictive pipe.

What are you replacing and what truck are you putting it in?

I have one in my savage x, big block revo and an 1/8th buggy. I'm only a basher as well.

Well i shattered my 4.6 big block insides. It happened to my three month old Savage X 4.6 rtr. I'm guessing i did not breaking it in properly. My next motor will be broke in with TLC!!!

I was running 47/17 in mine last season. Wheelies were retarded. Ended up getting a t-bonez rear skid/wheelie bar to try and keep the body lasting more than a few bash sessions. I put in an 18T CB at the end of the season and shelved it. Hoping that will tame it down a bit more.

Latest posts

Members online

Back