New guy with some steering troubles....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I gotcha on that! I think I've seen those ones.... I'm not positive what size I need but they look like this right:
10x16_RS_Blue.jpg

yup, that's what a bearing looks like.

10x6x3 is the right size. But make sure you can get rubber sealed bearings instead of metal shielded bearings. The rubber sealed will last a whole lot longer and not get filled with dirt and grime.

Thanks guys, yeah the one's from SMF (where I got that pic) are only .99 a piece. Thanks for the heads up on that.

10x6x3 is the right size. But make sure you can get rubber sealed bearings instead of metal shielded bearings. The rubber sealed will last a whole lot longer and not get filled with dirt and grime.

that's a great point & catch by x, the bearings on my sav are rubber coated but the ones in the tower link aren't . i edited in a link to the ones at SMF, but hurry if you want to get them from SMF ----->:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Got my new servo saver and bearings all installed! Just wanted to say thanks for the help guys! I was out bashin' it a bit last night and it was awesome to not have to worry about blowing out the servo every jump or hard hit.

I updated the 1st post so hopefully it'll help someone out from having the same problems.

Your welcome. That's what we are all here for, is to help each other out. I've been runnin my savvy for about 2 1/2-3 yrs and haven't blown a servo yet thatnks to the saver. By the way, the servo I'm using for steering is the Hitec HS-5955TG. Digital, coreless motor, Tit. gears, and 333 oz./in. of torque.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back