New Dx 3.0 - Rechargable Batteries?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayjeff333

Hey guys! I just finished setting up my new 3.0 today, and went to try it. Gotta say that this thing rocks! At first i was scared about getting it, I'm not one who likes a billion finicky adjustments, but it was easy thankfully. Now, after one bash session, my semi new batteries dropped below 9v and my warning buzzer came on. I find this rediculous taht after one session it drops below 9v. Anywase
1) what is the lowest voltage you can run it at before you really have to change/ charge batteries?

2) What are the best rechargable batteries that you can get? I'm looking for ones that come out of the radio and have a charger of their own, I don't really wanna play with the polarity stuff that I seen people talking about. Also, price doesnt matter too too much.
Thanks, Jeff

**I saw the venom rechargables 2400 mah on their site and their reccomended charger for those. They're 1.2v, 2400 mah. Is that an option?

I find that rechargables don't last as long as good old generic cheap aa batteries. They last way longer then that. I try and change batts before 9vs.

I find that rechargables don't last as long as good old generic cheap aa batteries. They last way longer then that. I try and change batts before 9vs.

Hmm I'd say most would dissagree with that statement... Thanks for your input though...

I use the energizer 2450 or 2500Mah Rechargables. They work fine. I charge them at 2.4 amps. They start out at 11.6-12.0v but drop to 10.6 quickly. they last a long time but I never let them get below 9.6v

I also have Sanyo 2700's that I got from ballistic batteries and they also rock and have a little more life in them.

One more. I bought a bunch of these off ebay cuz they were cheap. But I have found that they are good batteries and have a great prize.
It might take a week or two to get them tho....

Members online

No members online now.
Back