New Black Extended TVPS.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guinnessdublin

Finally got round to fitting my new LCG Extended Black TVPs from Innovative RC yesterday & my modded XL Roll cage with great help/guidance from Gazzman!👍🏻
Overall with my new HPI Havok wheels & tyres love the black stealth look!

Attachments

• B8CEE5C1-C748-4BC5-91D6-C50CDB15FEFC.jpeg
    B8CEE5C1-C748-4BC5-91D6-C50CDB15FEFC.jpeg
    351.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 65140282-3BC1-4038-BD01-AB08FF7A2501.jpeg
    65140282-3BC1-4038-BD01-AB08FF7A2501.jpeg
    364.7 KB · Views: 40
Lol thought I would leave that & see how eagle eyed you were mate!
When swapping TVPs over what with them being black & the black hex’s it got missed, some would say should of gone to spec savers! 😂😆

Ah I've seen those shocks all over eBay from China. Seem like a great value if they are good, however I wonder about the dimensions as they are listed to be about 1cm longer at compression, wondering how accurate that is

nice truck! I wanted to get those black tvps also, but they're always oos. anyone know if or when they do stock them?

If you email Robert@Innovative-RC he will make them to order. Guinnessdublin & me both had ours made to order. I had a set of silver anodised one tho. Must admit they do look good in the black anodizes tho. Have seen Guinness truck in the flesh and it look great.
1676833104215.jpeg

Yes best to contact him direct, his website is never up to date and never seems to show live stock. All his stuff is of really nice quality and comes with a no quibble life time guarantee. May take him awhile to reply to mails but he does in the end. If you mention that there are peps on the forum that have his stuff seems to help.
Here's the link-. https://www.innovative-rc.com/index.php
Recently picked up one of his Losi shock kits that was missing a part. looked on his site and showed nil stock so emailed him and he replies "Oh yes got them in stock and have put a set in the post for you", they arrived a few days later, no bill or invoice, just sent them to me. He's a decent bloke.

Yes everything Gazzman says is correct, top guy, top products, he rushed mine through just before Xmas holidays just so I had them in time while off.👍🏻

wow got the black tvp in just 3 days from uk to california.. incredible. Robert even upgraded the shipping for free.

Attachments

• 20230227_161543.jpg
    20230227_161543.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 8
wow got the black tvp in just 3 days from uk to california.. incredible. Robert even upgraded the shipping for free.
That’s amazing delivery time & what do you think of them are you impressed with them?

its gonna be awhile before I open it up and install it as I'm waiting for more savage's parts to be available.
I am sure it of the highest quality as the savage is a beast!

Latest posts

Members online

Back