New .28 picco turbo boost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.LO's SAVAGE X

Ran 1st tank rough x picco , wow smooth running and a breeze to get going, got motor up to temp, 220 before starting g and no issues have many more tanks to go but smooth sailig, can't waite till she s done

hows the performance now after broken in. do you feel the picco was worth the cost.

I went to single big bore shock to run the rounded header, bonus is, lightened truck in process, a set can be as little as 30.00

Yes that's great to hear. Love to see pic of your set up. Are you using picco plugs ? What % nitro you using ?

Nice looking truck (s)... I like rubber and rims. Does your picco truck wheelie easy ?

sorry for all the questions.. I'm a little excited. My picco should arrive next week in post. I work alot and have little free time. I have 3 trucks, one for parts , one with lrp 28 spe3 , and one will get the picco, no one in my area is into nitro anymore so have no comparisions or conversations with...I love sounds and smell of these toys..thanks for responses

Yes it wheelies easy, also depends on gearing, the bumper is an original engraved savage one piece, they are obsolete, had it over 10 yrs.

no problem, anything I can do to help, I lowered my truck the lowest I could get it to handle, went from 43/13 to 29/9 gearing, better motor, exhaust, killer servo's, 3 speed trans, and lightened the truck throughout, helping power to weight ratio , when I talked about what I did to lighten truck, some people didn't like what I did, but through R&D and a few years running truck, lightened I never broke anything, it didn't bother me what was said, my truck is lighter faster, still durable and I have backups incase I break, hasn't happened! backups are cheap. haven't had anyone of my friends beat me yet. this is a site to pass along info and tips to help, not criticize. I keep my gearing at 51 and 15 clutch, I work on cars for a living , some race cars so its natural for me to find power and weight savings.

no problem, anything I can do to help, I lowered my truck the lowest I could get it to handle, went from 43/13 to 29/9 gearing, better motor, exhaust, killer servo's, 3 speed trans, and lightened the truck throughout, helping power to weight ratio , when I talked about what I did to lighten truck, some people didn't like what I did, but through R&D and a few years running truck, lightened I never broke anything, it didn't bother me what was said, my truck is lighter faster, still durable and I have backups incase I break, hasn't happened! backups are cheap. haven't had anyone of my friends beat me yet. this is a site to pass along info and tips to help, not criticize. I keep my gearing at 51 and 15 clutch, I work on cars for a living , some race cars so its natural for me to find power and weight savings.

I fully agree that this is the best place to get good advice and not criticism.

I got my picco boost today from absolute hobbyz, what a let down, roto start is there but no one way bearing or plate.No quality..

yes, I would be upset, stinks when it isn't right mand your ready to go, its a let down, I'm sure you will be calling them, and maybe they ll make up for it

A few beers..I still have lrp 28 to play with20170620_205826.jpg

lol...I like my beers. So was emailing Joe from absolute hobbies.. it was piccos(factory) fault, not Joes( absolute hobbyz). The box was sealed. Joe is a great guy to deal with. I'm getting a refund. Will be buying another engine from him, not a boost tho...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back