Need some screws :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xll-SavageX-llx

★ CaNaDa Eh ★
Hey guys i'm looking for some screws (button head) iv phoned Fastenal & Brafasco looking for some screws. They all said the same thing "No we don't stock that type / size of the screw.

Maybe some of you guys can help me:

x2 M4x30mm - Button Head
x1 M4x40mm - Button Head

In hardened steel, black finish.

Thanks
- Brandon

I might be able to get these for ya.. :thinking: Let me see what i can do for you!!

Ok Carpenter Creek emailed me back $4.49 shipped to Canada :)

$15 for the screws i need and they both come in a pack of 10.
Scott if you can get them in singles ill gladly pay you instead of Carpenter Creek :)

Well got some bad news Brandon.Can't get the screws for ya.. Longest i can get is 20mm in button head. Sorry bud..

You are all using the wrong wrenches. The RCScrewz kits comes with a mix of metric and SAE (standard american sizes), where the metric wrenches barely fit in and can barely turn the SAE sized screwz. They strip if you turn them with a little bit of force.

You need a set of both metric and standard wrenches. Then you'll not be able to strip them. I use them for several of my trucks and I have tightened them so hard with a drill in motor mounts that the metal on the motor mount actually slightly bends. Of course it weakens the screw in the head pattern but I can get it out again, no problem.

Latest posts

Members online

Back